An overview of the methodology of using the Padagogy Wheel. There are prompts or interconnected gears to check your teaching from planning to implementation.
- The Attributes Gear: Can graduate attributes and employable capabilities help define excellence in context?
- The Motivation Gear: Is it practical that you try to keep the students motivated?
- The Blooms Gear: How do you design your learning objectives to help students think critically and be creatively.
- The Technology Gear: What technology do you choose to enhance your pedagogy?
- The SAMR Model Gear: How do you design the use of your tech for best practice?